Nemo's Gone Viral: Internet Asks, 'Where's My Dad?' - Disney Dining

TikTok users just realized that there's a musical based on Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo (2003), and they've never felt more seen. A clip from an upcoming New Jersey musical production went viral instantly because viewers found hilarious ways to relate to little Nemo as he sadly sings, "Where's My Dad?"

The puppet musical stage show called Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! was created in 2007 with music by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez (Frozen, Book of Mormon). It follows the movie's plot closely, taking audiences along Marlin the clown fish's journey to find his lost son somewhere in the ocean with the help of Dory, a blue tang fish suffering from short-term memory loss.

where's my dad finding nemo child sings on tiktok users social media goes viral tiktok trend musical new jersey video

Credit: Disney

It originally opened as Finding Nemo – The Musical at Theater in the Wild in DinoLand U.S.A at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. "Reimagined and revamped" after the COVID shutdown, Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! premiered in 2022 for Walt Disney World Resort's 50th Anniversary celebration.

Today reported on the NJ Brick Children's Community Theatre's production of Finding Nemo Jr. and the TikTok clip they shared. In the video, Domenic Innarella is the 12-year-old actor, singing voice, and puppeteer of Nemo. Check out the video below where he sings these lyrics from "Where's My Dad?:" "Where's my dad?/ I'm all alone. / I'm too small to be here on my own. / I swam away because I got mad. / But now I really need him. / Where's my dad?"

@bcctplay

BCCT presents: Finding Nemo JR August 4, 5 & 6th! @ Grunin Center for the Arts www.bcct.org #findingnemojr #findingnemo #childrenstheatre #theatrekids #nemo #fisharefriendsnotfood #musicaltheatre #oceancountynj #grunincenterforthearts

♬ original sound – 🙂

Innarella is so talented! And his performance is now a TikTok trend.

Social Media has recontextualized Innarella's "Where's My Dad?" to characterize their feelings in various life experiences, from visiting car dealerships to filling out tax forms. Here are some of my personal favorites.

1 – When the mechanic tells me my car needs more than an oil change…

@makanndcheesee

#foryoupage #mechanic #fyp #trending #nemo #wheresmydad

♬ original sound – 🙂

2 – 5 year old me holding back tears praying my dad makes it back to the register before the cashier finishes scanning everything…

@meggysweaters

Why do people leave their kids in line? #fyp #wheresmydad #CapCut #nemo

♬ original sound – Payton

3 – Me as a 23-year-old going to Home Depot by myself…

@nagy_minaj

#homedepot #CapCut #fyp #foryou #foryoupage #dad #wheresmydad #fatherson #lgbt #gay #gaytiktok #lgbtq #nemo #findingnemo #alone

♬ original sound – nagy_minaj

4 – Me when I can't open a jar…

@user358984780

#CapCut #wheresmydad #imallalone #imtoosmalltobehereonmyown

♬ original sound – 🥬

5 – When you're still on your parents insurance and you're at the doctors and they ask you a question about your provider…

@ticklmesally

i never understand anything insurance on that card #CapCut #doctor #card #dad #wheresmydad #allalone #fy #fyp

♬ original sound – Calli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This fish is worth $300,000 - New York Post

Reviews: Horrified SeaQuest Aquarium Visitors Tell All | PETA - PETA

Eight different exotic fish species recorded in Ganga river: Kataria - Outlook India